Your doctor will examine you and review your medical history to determine if you are a candidate for EECP® therapy.
You may be a candidate if:
- You have angina and/or heart failure
- Your heart medications no longer relieve your angina or heart failure symptoms
- You have had open-heart (bypass) surgery, a balloon angioplasty or stent, or other invasive procedures, and your symptoms have returned
- You have been told you cannot have another bypass surgery, balloon angioplasty or stent, or other invasive procedures
- You have chosen not to have any further surgery, angioplasties or invasive procedures
- You do not have any other medical conditions that may prevent you from having EECP® therapy